Wisconsin pumpkin patches, corn mazes, hayrides and other Halloween themed farms, organized by Area of the state:
- Milwaukee and southeastern Wisconsin
- Madison and southwestern Wisconsin
- Central Wisconsin
- Green Bay to Fond du Lac areas
- Western Wisconsin
- Northern Wisconsin
Here are links to Wisconsin's pick-your-own (PYO, U-pick, pick-it-yourself) farms and orchards. I'm always looking for suggestions of more farms and events to add and feedback about any you have visited, so if you encounter any, just click on the preceding link, as appropriate! And if you have a farm and want to add it or correct the information, please click on the link to "add my farm".
Remember to ALWAYS either email, call or click the link to the farm's own website (if they have one) on the morning before you go, to confirm hours, conditions and availability of the specific crops you want!!
And if you are looking for farmer's markets in Wisconsin see this page! You can search for food and agricultural products and services from Wisconsin. Businesses listed in the directory must grow, produce or manufacture products in the state of Wisconsin.
- To find fruit and vegetable pick-your-own fruit and vegetable farms in Wisconsin, click here.
- To find choose and cut-your-own Christmas tree farms in Wisconsin, click here.
- What is the history of Halloween?
- Halloween around the world
- How to choose a pumpkin
- How to EASILY carve a beautiful Jack-O-Lantern, fully illustrated!
- How to make a pumpkin pie from an actual pumpkin (it's easy!)
- Other pumpkin recipes (pie, soup, bread, roasted seeds)
- History of the Jack-o-Lantern
- Tips for a safe and fun Halloween
- Halloween clip art
- Pumpkin Facts and What to do with the pumpkin after Halloween.
- Halloween links to Halloween web sites
On our Pick-your-own website, we also have pages with our own simple instructions on canning, freezing and drying many other fruits and vegetables, such as how to make jam, apple butter, applesauce, spaghetti sauce, salsa, pickles, ketchup or freezing corn (these links open new pages, just close them to return here). Be sure to come back at Christmas if you are looking for a cut-your-own Christmas tree farm! Look at the bottom of the page for links to resources on home canning, picking tips, recipes, etc..
I'm always looking for more to add and feedback about any patch, stand or farm you have visited, so write me using the Feedback form! And if you have a farm and want to add it or correct the information, please click on Add My Farm!
Do you know of any more pumpkin patches, corn mazes, or other special Halloween events? Please tell me about them - Click here to write to me!