This page provides a detailed list of Minnesota's pumpkin patches, corn mazes, hay rides and other Halloween farm stuff!! Click here to see the listings of pumpkin patches, corn mazes and farms in Minnesota or just scroll down the page! Some are farms, where you take a hay ride out into the field, others are elaborate farm stands with mountains of pumpkins and other activities and some are simple roadside stands. All should have loads of pumpkins to choose from. To really make it fun for your kids, look for those that have the extra activities, like a corn maze, spook house, or hayride. There is usually a small fee for the mazes (of course, the more elaborate mazes tend to charge more. Hayrides are often free. ALWAYS call before you go to confirm all information, they don't always report changes to me!
Click on your area of the state or scroll down the page farther and click on the map, to go to the page with listings for your area of the state:
- Northern Minneapolis and northern suburbs
- Southern Minneapolis and northern suburbs
- Central-northwestern Minnesota
- Central-northeastern Minnesota
- Southeast Minnesota
- Southwest Minnesota
- Northwest Minnesota
- Northeast Minnesota
We have loads of related resources here, too.
- What is the history of Halloween?
- Halloween around the world
- Halloween facts
- How to choose a pumpkin
- How to EASILY carve a beautiful Jack-O-Lantern, fully illustrated!
- How to make a pumpkin pie from an actual pumpkin (it's easy!)
- Other pumpkin recipes (pie, soup, bread, roasted seeds)
- History of the Jack-o-Lantern
- Tips for a safe and fun Halloween
- Halloween clip art
- Pumpkin Facts and What to do with the pumpkin after Halloween.
- Halloween links to Halloween web sites
On our Pick-your-own website, we also have pages with our own simple instructions on canning, freezing and drying many other fruits and vegetables, such as how to make jam, apple butter, applesauce, spaghetti sauce, salsa, pickles, ketchup or freezing corn (these links open new pages, just close them to return here). Be sure to come back at Christmas if you are looking for a cut-your-own Christmas tree farm! Look at the bottom of the page for links to resources on home canning, picking tips, recipes, etc..
I'm always looking for
more to add and feedback about any patch, stand or farm you have visited, so write me using the Feedback
form! And if you have
a farm and want to add it or correct the information, please click on Add My Farm!
- To find fruit and vegetable pick-your-own fruit and vegetable farms in Minnesota, click here.
- To find choose and cut-your-own Christmas tree farms in Minnesota, click here.
- Crop availability / harvest schedule for fruit and vegetables, click here
|Current weather - click for forecast, or enter a zip code for a different location:|